Jun 7, 2009

365 Cards: Sketch Sunday!!

You know I love Sundays! It's time again for another sketch challenge at 365 Cards! Here is the sketch from Pam. (you know, I would love to pick her brain on how she comes up with these. They are always so fun!)
And here is my take on it:


I found some paper that I thought would help with the triangle image on the sketch. Its the diamond paper, but the flip side of it is the plain blue. I cut a triangle out of the blue and adhered it to the center. It makes for a subtle take on the sketch. Here is a close-up of the chandelier with its blue stickles on it:
It's a little dark, but trust me, its on there! I added a row of gems to go in place of the scallops.  So what did you think of the rest of the DT's cards? Amazing right?!?! They are each so inspiring, I love seeing their take every week. I hope you have a relaxing day full of peace and some crafting!
loves~
k

Deets:
Stamps: Chandelier by Heidi Swapp, Everyday Classics by Papertrey Ink
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Basic Black by SU!
Paper: Lemon Tart, Vintage Cream by Papertrey Ink, DP by My Mind's Eye
Accessories: Diamond Gems, Blue Distress Stickles by Tim Holtz

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

FABulous flippin' chandelier card Sista...I absolutely adore it!!!!

Susan said...

wowsers, this is one spectacular card, Krisite! love, love what you did with the sketch! I think I have one piece of that paper that I have seriously hoarded!!! Thanks for inspiring me today.

Anonymous said...

beautiful card, a great take on the sketch........love it.

Rose said...

Fantastic!! :D luv the chandelier

Gloria Stengel said...

I love this sprakly thing! Nice job!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.