Jul 26, 2014

Happy JillyBean Birthday!


Happy Saturday everybody! It's been exactly one week but I'm glad to be back. I have a little Jilly Bean Soup stamps to share with you. 

Check it:

I started with some 6x6 white American Crafts white card stock and sponged in some NEON Hero Arts ink onto it. I like it nice and vibrant! I then die cut the shape using these amazing die cuts by Clear and Simple Stamps. LOVE them!

I stamped the numbers on the back with StazOn Opaque Grey ink and then stamped over it with the sentiment in black. I stamped part of the sentiment on the die cut and part of it on vellum and then popped that up, wrapping it around the die cut. This was before my clear dimensional adhesive showed up in the mail  ; )


 I stamped my balloon with NEON blue Hero Arts ink and popped it up too. I added it all to my white card base and added a string to the balloon.

And that's it. Have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping in.
xoxo
k

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

Fantastic sponging and I love the layered stamping!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.