May 14, 2014

Make It Monday #164 Cluster Stamping

Hey there all! I tried my hand at some cluster stamping today for PTI's Make It Monday!

This week is all about cluster stamping! I decided to cluster my stamping but in an organised sort of way which makes me wonder, is it actually cluster stamping? Well, that's a question for the professionals I guess.

Here is my card: 


I masked off my lines to stamp within a masked area. I then die cut the sentiment out of the stamping and replaced it with a solid coloured die cut instead. I was hoping that it would help it pop a bit. I didn't want the birthday to blend in too much so I didn't replace the negative space. I tried it and it didn't look that good, so I left them out.

 I stamped with all PTI colours in the ranges of purples, blues and greens and added a black Happy from Birthday Basics stamp set. The circles used for the cluster stamping was from Rosie Posie II. Mostly because I was looking for some circles and that what has been on my desk for days, so it was picked up. I was trying to craft in a hurry! Which is why my sentiment is crooked : /


But I finally got in a challenge for this week! Yay me!

I love days like today.... I was all booked up for a few things and people cancelled left and right which left me with time to craft! LOVE that!

Hope you have a great day. Thanks for stopping in.

loves to you
k

2 comments:

K said...

This is just so cool! I love how uniform everything looks. Very pretty.

Patti said...

Very nice!! I love your take on the challenge.

Patti


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.