May 9, 2014

Lovely Friend

 Hey There! Stopping in to share a lovely hello for a lovely friend! As I said before, I have been double embossing EVERYTHING lately! Here's just another little thing I couldn't help but run through my Cuttlebug. If you haven't had a chance to try it, head over to Online Card Classes and sign up for Clean and Simple 3. It will change your life. I Promise...

This card was made with two challenges in mind.
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday and the current Curtain Call Pretty & Pink.

Here is my card:


And a little close up. You might not be able to tell but there are embossed diagonal lines on that card base too. The texture is so wonderful. And how much do you love this pink!? I used a blend of Memento Luxe Inks and Clear and Simple Stamps ink. Stamps and paper are from Papertrey Ink. (And anyone else have a doozie of a time getting these roses to line up? I always have to do it multiple times and still.... so crooked!)


I have quite a few friends moving this summer. That's the life of an expat, unfortunately. It's always sad but I am glad I have some cards I can send to say a final goodbye. Just incase I can't really express myself in person (which is usually the case). Cards are good like that. Nice and permanent.

Anyway. Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you are all well.
have a lovely weekend.
k



No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.