Jul 11, 2010

Pink Persimmon Welcome Baby

Hey there all! I realized I hadn't shown you exactly what Pink Persimmon has released this week. So take a gander!: Here are the banner sets. SO SO very useful. I have been putting them on quite a few things. Some of which you have seen this week. Today's card also uses them.

These are the baby sets. CUTE CUTE CUTE!!




And today's card:

You can see I used both Baby Clothesline and the Mini Banner Alpha set. I used some nestablilities rectangles both with and without scallops. I colored in the duck with some colored pencils. They are the only thing that will give good color on this Kraft paper.
I added some polka dot paper and stamped my banner in an array of colors. They are SO easy to use. I just put all my letters on a block and stamped the word in the different colors and then cut them out and arranged them in an order that I liked. I have many more baby things to show you and will try to keep up with them all!

My parents are visiting this week and I hope to get some crafting time in with my mom who is so fabulous. She is endlessly supporting this crafting habit of mine and a wonderful cheerleader. I love you mom!! Maybe I can trick her into make a card for the ol' blog-o here so you can see it. One night soon we will get our girls time. Right now we are doing 'boys' time with concrete, dirt and wood out back. Its a dirty sight to behold.

Ok. Hope you are having a grrrrrreat weekend. Thanks for stopping in!
k




1 comment:

~amy~ said...

cute stuff kristie...I love the banners!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.