Jul 21, 2009

Mac Mae July Card Kit:

Hey there. I thought I would share a few cards that I put together from the July card kit from Macenzie Mae Designs. It was a kit chuck full of fun items. (you can click HERE to see it). I love the companies Pam uses to make up these kits. Here one with some Cosmo Cricket image stickers and some Alphas from Sassafras Lass: This card was ALL card kit except for the backround text which is a stamp by PTI stamped in two colors.

The second card is all card kit except for the "Party" stamp and clear embossing powder and ribbon:

This kit comes with SO many great adhesive gems and fun brads. This is some Sassafras Lass trim paper that I put together to create the circles for the gems.

That is all for today. I knowt these are a bit 'old' but I wanted to share them with you at some point, and it's still July, so I think its still ok to show them ; )

Be sure to check back tomorrow for my card at 365 Cards. I will be doing all wedding stuff to get ready for Saturday. My parents backyard is absolutely stunning and I hope to get some good pictures to share for all you green thumbs out there. Just see all the work they put in makes me realize how much I don't know about gardening and general home upkeep. This wedding should be spectacular!

Have a great day!
k

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

FUN mac mae cards kristie!!! I think you hit the mother load with cosmo and sassafras :)


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.