Jan 29, 2015

CutCardStock.com Post

Hey there! Long time no blog, eh?
So, you know here at thekristiesessions we have some action in the family department. (NO! not another baby!) But my mother is coming today and my son is having a birthday tomorrow and then being baptised the next day, so its been a little crazy crazy around here.

But I wanted to stop in to let you know that I will be over at CutCardStock.com sharing a little one layer die cut in-lay birthday card with you. So head on over!

here's a little sneak peek:


Actually this photo was all my 4 year olds design. He so wanted his teddy to hold the card. So I thought I would post it for you!

And be sure to check out the specials going on in THE STORE. They always have something great!

Thanks for stopping in today. I hope to be back next week a little more relaxed!
xoxo
k

No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.