Feb 19, 2011

Valentine's Recap

So I am finally getting around to showing you what I put together for my friends for Valentine's Day. Now please take into consideration that I DID want to do something fancy-schmancy. Something like THIS or THIS, but between the three kids, and the winter blahs, I have a serious case of the lazy-s. SO, I broke out my Cricut (thanks again Mom!) and cut up some boxes:

They have this cute heart for the top. I used the Tags, Boxes, Bags and More cartridge. They folded up nice and easy.
Here are a few to look at. I punched out some white hearts using my Marvy small heart punch and then stamped my Happy Valentines Day stamp from PTI's Tiny Treats: Valentine set.
I stuffed them with some Lindor Chocolates. Really the perfect little treat for a Valentine. So that's it. Nothing remarkable or crazy unless you consider that it only took me an hour to put all 12 together. Now for a homemade valentine, that is pretty remarkable!

How has your week been? I am looking forward to a nice and relaxing weekend... hope it stays that way!
thanks for stopping in today. Have a great weekend!
loves
k

2 comments:

Ink, paper and BLING! said...

Oh I want a cricut!
I lov ethis box!

So darn darling!
R

YOur mom is wonderful for getting you this!

Have a great weekend.

Sandy Ang said...

I love making little giftboxes and your collection of heart-topped ones are just fabulous !


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.