Dec 21, 2010

Christmas Card 2

Good Morning! Here is another card that is all monochromatic. (is that the term I want to use? Yes I think it is)

I just want to eat this card because it looks like a candy cane:

Super simple and pretty flat which makes it easy to send. Something I have tried to be more conscious of this year. Nothing worse than having a card come back to you, get ripped up in the mail or just plain rejected by the Post Office worker.

Tonight we are seeing Mary Poppins. I will let you know how it is! I can't wait to go. It's going to be my oldest boys FIRST Broadway experience. And I can't wait to share the love I have for it with him. Should be a fun time.

have a great day. thanks for stopping by!
k

2 comments:

Ink, paper and BLING! said...

I love Dawns Damask on a stocking! mmm wihs i had one in real life!
R

Linda Beeson said...

Very sweet, love that little stocking.


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.