Dec 30, 2010

Cardabilities #18

Morning All!! Here is today's card sketch for Cardabilities:



I got a little excited with the buttons....
I discovered I like these colors together. Very Fall-ish though, which might not be what we are in the mood for. But I figured we had to be done with the holiday cards ; ) Click on over to Cardabilities to see the teams reveal and play along as well!

Here's to only 2 days left of 2010! It's been an interesting year around the world, but considering we still have a job, a roof over our heads and a new baby added to our family, I consider 2010 magical!

Love to you and yours
Happy New Year!!!!
k

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love all the buttons- such a warm card!

lindalou said...

Adorable card.

I've been meaning to comment for awhile now. Just getting over some sadness in my life and the cookbook I won from you arrived in the mail (UPS actually) at just the right time. Thank you so much for the little pick me up. I have to try making some scones now.


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.