Aug 21, 2010

School Time is Almost Here!

Welp folks, I can feel it edging in on me. We now know who Ronin's teacher will be in September and have also started gathering his school supplies. We visit his class room this next week and before you know it he will be starting 1st grade. I can feel summer thinking of changing to darker and cooler nights and I really am not ready to say goodbye. However, I do Looorrrve Fall!

So in light of new school beginnings I made up a few cards for the store:

This is also an 'Ode to Cornish Heritage Farms'. You all know they are closing their doors so I quickly ordered a few things that I have always wanted and while they have yet to see ink, I did get to pull out an oldie but goodie Kim Hughes set, Making the Grade. This all in celebration of who Cornish Heritage Farms is and was. They had great service and great products and they will be missed!!

I also made up two similar cards. One for a girl:
one for a boy:
Eek! I love this pencil image SO much! And definitely when its colored in. So we will see if these babies sell. There is only 2 1/2 weeks until schools starts here so hopefully they will move before then.

And here is a smattering array of close ups for ya all:
Hope you have a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!!
k



2 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

All of your little school themed accents are so cute.

Ayana Posadas said...

Wow! These back-to-school cards are fantastic! I really love your work! :)


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.