Feb 23, 2010

You Make Me Smile

Hello. How are you??  Today's card is something I made up really quick with some new stamps. Well, new to my stash anyway. I love them. Really really love them.  Everything Alli Edwards does is just down right great. 

The sentiment is perfect and actually makes me smile. Thanks Alli for making such great stamps! The grass and cattail are from Technique Tuesday. Again, very fun to work with.
I added a simple strip of polkadots to finish off this baby. Simple, clean and to the point. What are you doing today?? And what makes you smile?? I would love to hear it!

Today its raining/snowing. A perfect day to stay in and bundle up. Which is exactly what we plan on doing here. Don't forget to join in the fun over at Pink Persimmon and take a shot at winning some new stamps! Visit this post HERE for details and get crafting!

Thanks for stopping by.
k


1 comment:

lindalou said...

This is a very cute card. Impressed it was a quick card. What am I doing today? Well it's evening and I switching between American Idol and the Olympics. I've just been so enjoying the Olympics. That has been making me smile.


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.