Feb 28, 2010

Feb. Guest Designer: My Stamp Box!

Hey there folks! Wow, what a crazy few days it has been here. I wanted to post these thursday night but right when I tried to our power went out (we were having a CRAZY storm) then my oldest son got a flu bug or something and threw up ALL night long. Then last night we almost had a fire in the basement (such a long story...the firemen even came!) so I am just now getting to posting this.

Wanted to stop in and share a little bit I did for My Stamp Box this fabulous month of February! I was elated to hear from Bettina at My Stamp Box a few months ago and of course JUMPED at the chance to design for them this month. I had a really fun stamp set to work with and have some cards, a scrap page and project to share. You can check out the blog posts HERE and HERE. And for those of you who want a bit of eye candy to go with it, here are just a few things that I did. I hope you check out the fun stamps that My Stamp Box has to offer and take some time to go blog hopping through all the amazing projects and tutorials they have.

Thanks for stopping by!
k

Scrap Page Using "Itty Bitty's" stamp set. Released February 2010!


Cards:






3 comments:

~amy~ said...

congrats kristie!!!! Excellent projects!

Heather said...

Great colors on the card. Reminds me of Easter, which means Spring, which means warm weather!!

Linda Beeson said...

That layout with those adorable little squares is just so cute! Great idea.


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.