Jan 31, 2010

365 Cards: Stamping Boutique Week!

Good morning to you today! I am still here today....which means no baby yet! Thanks for joining me today!  So this week is the wonderful Stamping Boutique Week!  Check out their website. You will love all the great images you can get. Especially if you love to color! We got these really cute images to work with this week. Here is my take on the sketch with my Stamping Boutique Image:

Now isn't that just the cutest wagon full o' hearts?? I colored them up with pencils and added some glitter for shine. Of course no Valentine is complete without scallops and ribbon! I look forward to giving this one away to my cute 5 yr. old who LOVES getting cards. 

So that is all for me today. Check back on wednesday since I will be ready with another card and cute image from Stamping Boutique and hopefully.....a new baby!

Thanks for stopping by!
k


3 comments:

MicheleV said...

Cute, cute card - love how you colored the image!
All the best to you!

lindalou said...

Love the card and all the red!

All the best on the pending birth. Can't wait to hear.

~amy~ said...

Darling!!!!!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.