Sep 25, 2009

Woot! I love Paper Crafts!!

Hey there all! It's finally friday. Another week of school has passed for my kindergartener, my hubby is now gone for the week and I ate too many brownies last night. All in all, I can't complain!! And I am especially happy because you may have noticed the new edition of Paper Crafts Magazine is out:

And would you even have guessed it that little 'ol moi has her first published card right inside!!! (pg. 39) Ooh, I am so excited I can't stop squealing!! Here it is!:
I remember when I got the acceptance email (back in february!) and thinking, oh that day will never come! But here it is and I am excited to share it with you.  I only used one stamp on this baby. The rest are 3-D stickers.  
Anyway. Thanks for letting me toot my own horn! And I will see you back here on Sunday for 365 Cards Sketchy Sunday Challenge!!

Thanks for checking in today. Have a smashing weekend!!
loves
k

Deets:
Stamps: Stunning Snowflake Backgrounder by Hero Arts
Ink: Versamark Watermark Ink
Paper: Aqua Mist, Pure Poppy, Ripe Avocado by Papertrey Ink
Accessories:  Stickers by Me and My Big Ideas, Pure Poppy Twill PTI, Silver Embossing Powder by Filigree

11 comments:

Samantha said...

congratulations Kristie, you made a beautiful card! Here's to many more published cards!

~amy~ said...

Yahooooooo kristie!!!! congrats on your super pub!!!

Kelly S. said...

WAY TO GO, KRISTIE! Awesome card, so happy for you!!!

Terry Oulboub said...

Congratulations! Your card is absolutely fantastic! I will have to go get a copy of Paper Crafts (I love that mag) so I can see it in person, to speak! So very cool!

Darcy said...

Congrats Kristie! That is wonderful! Your card is great. My mag just came, so I will go look for your card now! : )

Vicky said...

Congratulations Kristie!!! Gorgeous card - I can see why they picked it! Now I definitely have to go pick up this mag!!

~~Audrey~~ said...

Ohh, congrats! That's a fabbo card!

Heather said...

I am tearing up!!! I am so proud of you and the card is amazing and fabulous!

Ink, paper and BLING! said...

Congrats on being published!
R

Takisha said...

Woohoo! Congrats girl!
Can't wait to get my copy. :)

Kisha

Anonymous said...

Kristie it is beautiful!! So proud of you too!! LOL G in Utah


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.