Dec 22, 2008

Home Made Christmas Bags

I was inspired by a friend who makes her own bags to wrap gifts in. It's green, frugal (if you have a fabric stash around) and just plain fun. I took that idea and made up some bags to put some crayons and chalk in. We picked up an easel for the kids for Christmas and I wanted something they could store their stuff in that could sit on the shelf, and was Christmas give-able. I used some old Christmas fabric and some festive rope for the pull ties. (oops forgot to finish the tops!)
I printed out the names in photoshop onto iron-on transparencies. Quick and easy. I'm sure they won't last too long, but I wanted something fun for Christmas morning besides a box of crayons wrapped in snowflake paper. UGH. I'm sick of that paper.


No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.