Dec 11, 2008

Crafting Day

I had a few friends come and visit me last week. We had a good day together crafting despite the 6 kids who didn't want us to.

I recently purchased THIS BOOK. I LOVE this book. We decided to test out a few of the projects. The first was this candy wrapper pocket purse. We had no problem getting through all the candy (thank you Advent Calendar!). But I still have a LOT Of wrappers left and really need to make another purse to use them up, even though i would still have some left.
Here is my starburst purse. Bright colors and fun to zip. Ronin really loves it. All made with tape and staples. That's my kind of sewing!
Here is Natasha unwrapping our treats. 

Good 'ol Heath. She did really well keeping away from the treats. It could have been because I was eating them so fast she couldn't get her hands on any ; ) We also made bags from pillow covers.  Here is my bag. 

I used it as a springboard to start my Christmas gifts; Monogrammed card sets. Here is one of them... Looks a LOT like that bag. Kraft paper and Black ink. Easy Peasy!
Thanks for stopping by! And thanks to my friends for coming to visit. I loved having you. See you soon!!
k

No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.