May 22, 2015

Sweet Stamp Shop May Release


 Hey there! Long time no see, eh?? Welcome welcome! Today I wanted to show you a little bit how I made this card here for this months Sweet Stamp Shop release.

Here is the card:


I started by doing some mask stamping around this little coffee guy here. The HAPPY sentiment is nice and big so it was easy to just ink up the H first and then move onto the PPY after. I colored in the letters using Copics in a bit of a gradient.

Next I laid down this Tim Holtz stencil and mixed up three different colours of embossing paste using some Distress Inks. I smeared it around on my craft sheet that you see there. That thing is a wonder! I love it so much. Kind of wish I could cover my whole desk in it.

Nexxt I started at the drakes and smeared in the paste at the bottom being careful not to go too high because I wanted the color to grade up. I then applied the next two colours. 


Reallyl the hardest part about making this card was waiting for it to dry!! That is actually why I then covered it with some Glitter embossing powder and heat set it all. Made dry up nice and fast.


And there you have it!! Have you check out the Sweet Stamp Shop store? All the goods are there ready for you to buy. Go take a look!

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
k

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

The paste is gorgeous! Love that coffee pot too!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.